When you are going to purchase a walk in stability chamber, you first need to determine the size of a walk in stability chamber you need.
For the reason that the tested products are different and so are the experiment spaces.
Therefore, the size of the walk in stability chambers are something you need to pay special attention to. It is available in several sizes: miniature, small, medium, and large.
The previous article introduced the benchtop environmental test chamber. This article mainly introduces the walk in environmental stability test chamber.
What is Walk in Stability Chamber
The walk in stability chambers are used for heat and cold resistance tests in the defense industry, aerospace industry, automotive components, electronic components, plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and related products.
Walk In Stability Chamber Applications
It mainly provides large-scale temperature and humidity test environment space for large parts, semi-finished products, and finished products for the industry. Besides, It is also suitable for testing test equipment with large quantities and large volumes.
In addition to the unique structural features of the walk in stability chambers, we also need to understand its performance characteristics.
Features of Walk In Stability Chambers
- With the combination of the library unit, the internal volume can be arbitrarily enlarged and easy to assemble and disassemble. It can be designed and matched according to the customer’s needs, which is convenient for customers to follow mobile devices.
- SUS#304 stainless steel plate and color steel plate are adopted, the structure is firm, the folding is convenient. In addition, the structure is simple, waterproof, and beautiful.
- The ceiling blowing type is adopted to reduce the influence of the wind speed in the test chamber on the sample. At the same time, the requirement of low wind speed and high uniformity can be achieved.
- The large and bright window is equipped with high-intensity indoor explosion-proof fluorescent lamps. Hence the users can observe the condition inside the test chamber.
- All-round safety protection devices and power failure memory ensure the safety of the machine itself and the user. A comprehensive protection device, when an abnormality occurs, the controller screen automatically displays the fault status, cuts off the power switch, and provides troubleshooting methods.
Precautions for Using Walk in Stability Chamber
Finally, there are things to be aware of when operating a walk-in stability chamber.
- When the equipment is in normal operation, the contents of the box should not be over-extruded. It should not affect the air circulation inside the box to ensure uniform temperature and humidity inside the box.
- When there is no need for lighting in the box, the light switch should be placed in the “off” position to extend the life of the lamp.
- After the equipment is moved, it should be placed for 1 to 2 days. This will help the compressor in the refrigeration system to work properly and extend its life.
- The wall of the tank wall and the surface of the box are often wiped to keep it clean and increase the transparency of the glass. Do not wipe the outer surface with acid, alkali, or other corrosive solutions.
- The inclination of the equipment during transportation should not exceed 45 degrees to avoid damage to the chiller system.
- Use distilled water or purified water when using the humidifier. The transducer should have a few drops of detergent before washing. Then brush with a soft brush, and finally rinse with clean water.
- When the water tank of the humidifier is filled with water, the water in the base must be poured to prevent the water from overflowing.
- After the equipment is grounded, if the ground is uneven, it should be leveled.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment should be carried out by professionals to avoid accidents.
- The device must be connected to a grounded power outlet!
Last but not least, we are an environmental testing equipment and battery testing equipment manufacturer with 15 years of production and R&D experience.
The walk-in stability chambers are various and can be customized. We will produce machines in the specification and size you need.
And then, if there is something you believe I have missed or failed to explain to your satisfaction, please leave your message below.
In addition, if you want to know more minute information, please contact us directly. The contact information is available at the bottom of the page.
Our team will be happy to serve.